Sunday 28 February 2016

Reaper Miniatures Dwarfs

For a while I have been thinking of starting a band of Dwarfs to use with rule sets such as Frostgrave, Dragon Rampant and Song of Blade and Hero. Reaper do some lovely figures and I've been buying some, on and off, for a year or so now. This week I decided to treat myself and allow some of them to jump the paint queue.


 
















 

Still not quite mastered the new camera. I think I know why these came out a bit over exposed.

I hope to do another batch in a week or two. First, I need to finish some other things, like the Piggies!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful painting Chris, great colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mate, each is a dlight to look at. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, both John and Johan, for the compliments.

    ReplyDelete