Saturday 19 December 2015

Butterfly

The only way that I seem to get anything finished (eventually) is by flitting from one project to another, so I guess there will be some variety shown here.

My attention, at the moment, is on my Dwarf army, because it is actually going to get on the table in early January. I've got a game! Most of it I bought about ten/twelve years ago from a chap in Beckenham who had done a decent block-painted job on it. I used it once, back then, and it has since sat in the cupboard.

The plan is to spruce it up a bit by adding some depth, with some washes, brightening it a bit with some highlights, and by redoing the bases. I'm also going to add some new characters to it.

Here is he first unit so done. Getting used to a new camera so the pic is a bit dull.

Then there are three characters that I have started. A wizard and a shieldmaiden - both figures by Reaper Miniatures


 





And a berserker on a bull - West Wind Figure. I might try tartan for the first time on him.


No comments:

Post a Comment